Wednesday 22 June 2011

What do you think of Page 6 in "Leonard the Larch"

Well, here is page 6 in "Leonard the Larch"...

"Mother Earth didn't waste any time. The sky grew dark, with lightning flashing and thunder rumbling across the skies. Leonard was scared and wondered what he had done. As Mother Earth swirled her wand high above her head, a lightning bolt struck the end of her wand with a huge explosion!"

Xim, my new artist is only 16 years old and she has an eye to detail that is unique and original...I love working with her and I hope you enjoy her illustrations!

2 comments:

  1. The illustration for page 6 is viewed on my profile picture...now if only I can figure out how to put it on my post...anybody?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Darcee, now I can't wait to hear the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete