Thursday 23 June 2011

Summer Vacation

I am off for a couple of weeks of camping and if I can't find WiFi...there will be a little gap before the next post. Be back the first week in July!

Food for thought...I have been recieving a lot of "No's" lately and I don't know if it is my grandios attitude or a defense mechanism but it is a struggle to keep my head up and maintain a positive attitude towards people. I feel like I want to hide away and not come out.

What I've learned to date is that not everyone thinks you are as good as you think you are, not everyone likes your books or feels the passion that you feel for your books, and the world around you that actually reallllly cares about you, willing to weed your garden with you or pull you out of the trenches during a battle through the trenches of grant writing is very small! So hang on tightly to those people that care, phone them up, or send them a card letting them know how much you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment