Wednesday 10 August 2011

What does Leonard Really Look Like?

Alexander is holding a sapling that has just burst. Isn't he handsome!




The second picture is just cute. I am pretending a logging truck has a full load ready to take to the mill. But if you look closely, you'll notice the faller forgot to cut off the root system...lol!


The third picture in this set is the profile of a Larch just before it bursts. I added a little spooky sepia effect and you'll understand why better when you read my story. These trees look dead because there are no needles present. Later I will post these same trees in full bloom. Larch are absolutely beautiful close up with their feathery soft needles. Go and take a look and let me know if you think you've found Leonard and while you are at it, tell me what your favorite tree is.

If you have seen this kind of coniferous tree stretching high into the sky with funky branching...you know that you are probably looking at Leonard.

No comments:

Post a Comment