Wednesday 17 August 2011

2 more days...

Two more days until my book is finished! Then I send it to the printers and they give me a proof...If I approve it all...I will have books by the first week in September ready for sale! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

Since the age of 16, I have wanted to publish my own book. When I was 16, I certainly didn't think I would write a kid's book and a certainly didn't think it would be about trees! How did that happen? In high school I had plans of becomming a dental assistant or an airline stewardess and write a book full of poetry and songs...You see I also wanted to be a singer because I wanted to be rich and buy my dad a boat and my mom a new car. What a dreamer I was.....Well, I did become a dental assistant and worked as an assistant   for about 5 years. I DID NOT LIKE IT! I quit and started paddling instead. How I paid for that lifestyle...didn't eat very much and took up a job at a hotel, "Holiday Inn" in Chilliwack BC. Worked at the YMCA too and that is where I met my husband. In a power cycling class. I walked in, late as usual and saw him spinning on his little bike, thought he looked cute so I sat beside him. I proceeded to check if he was wearing a ring...nope he wasn't so.....whatever...totally off topic, sorry.

Anyway, here I am a couple decades later..weeks away from finally completing my dream! "Never give up!" I always say...and I never will.

These book are $15.00 each and you will have an opportunity to purchase one on my FB link, on Amazon, or at one of my book launches...will give you a list soon of when and where! So tired...must rebuild my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment