Saturday 6 August 2011

Front Cover of my Book

My Illustrator Xim is in Quebec on a Student Exchange program yet she is still able to create amazing works of art. She has sent me a few illustrations now but I thought I would share the front cover you.  Everything is a go with these books. I can't see why they should not be ready for sale on September 1st. I have decided to print locally. Ingrid from Hall's Printing did such an amazing job on my bookmarks....there was no way I could not print the books with her too. She has offered me a fair price and she is also accomodating with the printing times. I will have a good portion of my books ready for my first book signing which will be Sept 11th at Golden City Days here in Rossland.

I have also composed a song and will be preforming it live on stage with my son's music teacher, Terry Marshall! I am very excited about that. I think it's a pretty catchy tune and once in a while I can hear my kids singing it to themselves unprompted. I am extremely nervous however because of my untrained voice...hopefully you will hear Terry more than me. But anyway, hope you all can come and buy a book from me then! I will let you know the time later on but the location is the Miner's Hall in Rossland.

No comments:

Post a Comment