Monday 18 July 2011

Well I now own my own story!

So, I have my ISBN number but did you know that it doesn't come with the barcode?  You have to buy the barcode separately! Wierd! Barcodes range anywhere from $60.00 - $80.00.  If you do not have one, you can never sell your books in stores so I have gone ahead and ordered them and my profits will take another hit. Anyway, I also bought a copyright to my story. There goes another $60.00 dollars. But at least I am covered if anyone wants to steal my most excellent idea!

I posted a link to purchase my book on my facebook page and in about 15 minuits, I sold my first copy! Then a little later on, 3 more! So I've sold a whopping 4 books. I only have 996 more to go!  Anyone else want to buy one?  They will not be ready until September. But, my bookmarks are ready now! SO, if you would like one....you can get one free with a purchase of a book. There goes another $175.00 but wait till you see them! They are absolutely beautiful!

Well, I got word from all my potential sponsors and have recieved no financial support from anyone. Tomorrow, I will go to the bank and apply for a line of credit...WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment